Office Pre-Relocation Archiving
However, the job of packing archives is often done under time pressure and by staff with other priorities and demands on their time.
When performed in-house by busy staff, the quality of indexing and recording of archive box contents is highly variable, and is often meaningful only to the person performing the archiving.
This has long term implications to the accessibility of important information, the organisationsâ€™ compliance to record keeping regulations, and the ability of future management to dispose of records in a timely manner
FileSaver has the services and expertise to take the hassle out of pre-relocation archiving. Services include:
- Preparation of project plan
- Supply of heavy duty archive boxes
- Barcoding and indexing detailed descriptions of archive box contents
- Supply of shredding bins and secure destruction of obsolete records
- Removal of archives
- Secure archive storage
- Retrieval and delivery upon demand
We work closely with all staff to ensure their records are packed and removed prior to the relocation day.
- Accurate and descriptive indexing versus highly variable results when performed in-house
- Frees staff to continue with their primary roles
- Reduces the distraction from customers and day-to-day business
- Reduced relocation costs
- Reduced space requirement for records in the new office
For an obligation free review of how FileSaver could assist with your next office relocation call 1300 880 830